Thursday, December 11, 2008

We visited Aruba











Amazing little island! I will post all of the pictures, although they don't do justice. The island is so beautiful, small - we were able to tour the island in a day -- actually less than. I think it was more fun for me than Bob, as he was driving. Ummm, foreign Country, can't read the signs..... oh, and, there are no street names in Aruba. Makes it difficult to read a map!! Bob did great job and we had a great day of adventure. The rest of the time was spent sunning, eating - oh, and, maybe a small bit of drinking. Speaking of eating.... here is the first pic I will share. When we first arrived, we unpacked and checked out the area. Stopped for a sunny drink. The place we stopped served a free snack. Take a look..... breaded, deep-fried MINNOWS. I ate some :) When in Aruba, do as the Arubans. Made Bob sick to his stomach!!!

No comments: