Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mark










Happy Birthday Mark! Mark has hit yet another milestone birthday --60! Congratulations! I called friends and family to hook up for an afternoon on Saturday -- Deb had NOTHING to do with it, believe me. We had a surprise party for him, and after he was finished being just a little mad, I think he loved it :) We all had a great time, it's fun celebrating with friends and family. So, happy birthday Mark, and many more!! Here are just a few picks of Mark and Deb, and most beautiful grandchildren Max and Liz. Max is a HOOT! I just can't get enough of either of those kids..... they are so great. Hopefully I'll have a blog soon to share with Liz. Ummmm, it's about an ear and that's about all I can share with you at this point :)

Here are the rest of the pics from the fun day:




No comments: