Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving











Happy Thanksgiving to our wonderful Family and friends. We had the most fantastic weekend, having Luke and Karen visit from Coyote, WY and brother Allen from Portland, OR. I throw a shout out to my brother Larry for making it back here from Trucking, and Mychal thanks for the visit. Amy was able to drive down to see us all -- and, always loving to see the rest of us that are here -- Frohlich's, Hougen's, Mark and Matt Andersons, and the David Sands. We got to see Chuck and Allison, Bob had lunch with Aaron, we got to hook up with the Davis clan.... life is great -- truly a wonderful weekend. Thanks to all! Love to all of you.
We missed seeing Cindy, Tom, Sara and Dad. Hopefully we will see you soon!
Seems like I go through these new digital camera's pretty quick, and looks like I need a new camera once again. My pics are not all that good, but enjoy as you can and the entire Thanksgiving picture album can be found:

No comments: