Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Latest Project



I think it may be kind of difficult to see in these pictures, but, this is real cool. REALLY.
Last year we had some sproutings in our back yard from our neighbors Aspen tree -- I think Aspen trees are actually weeds, however, these sprouted in an area where the trees would actually look OK, so rather than pulling out the sproutings like I usually do I thought I would let them grow. They are right in front of our hot tub, so will actually bring us a bit of privacy.
OK, so here is the cool thing...... I BRAIDED the trees! Yep -- There are a total of 5 sproutings, so I braided 3 of them and twisted together the other two. It's so neat! I check on them weekly to make sure they are still in tact, but I think after this summer of growing they will be well on their own way. Pretty Neat, wouldn't you agree?????

No comments: