Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New Front Porch



While Bob and I were vacationing, we were having a new cement front porch layed. We decided on just the plain old, same old cement that we had before. I love the colored cements and absolutely LOVE the stamped concrete, but I don't know if I would still love it in about 10 years, so we just did the plain old. It's huge and we love it...... however, a naughty little neighbor girl carved her initials into it..... right in the front. Whew, we're not happy about that (and neither are her parents). I think we're going to add another plant right in front to try and hide it some. The cement contractor is also going to see if they can sand it down a bit, but, unfortunately there is nothing to fix it :(


On with life! Here are some pictures of our new front porch!

No comments: